Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Out of my control

So I am here at the local Toyota dealership bright and early for the 30,000 mile service on my car. And while I am doing my best to take advantage of this time away from desk, it is hard to concentrate with the louder-than-needed Christmas music playing in the waiting room. Seems like all of the other folks waiting for their cars are reading their Kindles and tapping their feet along with the music. To top it all off, they just played Springsteen's "Santa Claus is coming to town". That is what I call "cruel and unusual" punishment. Bah humbug indeed. Maybe I should cut back on my coffee consumption?

2 comments:

  1. Decaf. (And, BTW, that barking dog version of Jingle Bells is crap.....totally crap....)

    ReplyDelete
  2. UGH. Not that there is very good xmas music, but I really do not like Springsteen's version of a bad song.

    But I appreciate the blog entry.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...