Here’s a great summertime meal from Rachael Ray. Really easy and delicious.
- 1 1/3 pounds ground turkey (the average weight of 1 package in the supermarket)
- 2 scallions, thinly sliced
- A handful of cilantro chopped very fine (about 2 tablespoons)
- 1 inch piece of fresh ginger, grated or minced
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- ½ red bell pepper, finely chopped
- coarse salt
- 1 tablespoon (or more) of curry powder
- Olive oil
- Mango chutney (we use Major Grey brand because it was available at the local supermarket)
Combine first eight ingredients and form into five patties. Drizzle with olive oil and grill (or pan fry) six minutes on each side. Serve on rolls with chutney, lettuce, and onion.