Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Rest in peace, Sherwood Schwartz

Sherwood Schwartz, the man responsible for creating both "The Brady Bunch" and "Gilligan's Island" died today at the age of 94. I can’t even imagine trying to calculate how many hours of my formative years were spent watching these two TV programs. Thanks for the years of entertainment, Mr. Schwartz!

Think you’re funny? Hit the “Comments” button below and write a caption for this photo from The Brady Bunch.


"Damn it Alice...I asked you to make pork chops and applesauce!"

"Alice, I don't know how you do it, but That. Cake. Looks. AMAZING!"

5 comments:

  1. But Alice, you can't have your cake and eat it tooo.

    One of my all-time favorite shows.

    ReplyDelete
  2. No, Alice, I did not say "frosted bundt."

    ReplyDelete
  3. CAROL: Alice, you don’t expect me to take THAT to Mike’s Russian River Outing with his fraternity brothers?

    ALICE: Guess you’re right… I’ll whip up some frozen chocolate covered bananas, instead!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mrs. Brady, how long do you have to whip the egg whites before you put them in your hair? I really envy the height you get.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Excellent idea Mrs. Brady. I will just throw out this batch of frosting and whip up a new batch in your favorite color green to match that remarkable scarf of yours!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...