Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Screening a potential badminton partner


Here's an idea for a housewarming gift for someone lucky enough to have a yard...a badminton set. We brought one to Bill and Andrew's house in Ogunquit over the weekend, and it was a big hit. It's easy to set up, simple to learn, and the game can be as relaxing or aggressive as you want it to be. Here's my artistic shot of Peter and Andrew in the backyard. I was in the kitchen on "cocktail duty" and snapped this image from inside.

4 comments:

  1. This is INSANE. 3 posts in a day or so??? STOP IT!!! you are upsetting the natural order!

    I loved badminton. I like saying 'shuttlecock'. But when it comes to lawn games, I'm still partial to croquet. ....and not just because of 'Heathers'.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwwww....I missed you Blobby!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for stopping by my blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like badminton, too. Been a long time. You've given me an idea...

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...