Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Is Sarah Palin stalking me?

OK, 'fess up, Sarah....I see in my "Live Traffic Feed" that a visitor from Wasilla, Alaska, visited my blog today.


Sorry if you're feeling ignored -- I haven't written about you in a while. I was tempted to write a post mocking your recent mangling of the Paul Revere story, but I figured that would just be piling on. But perhaps you were just here looking for some of my older posts about you, like this one, or this one (one of my favorites), or this one, or this one, or this one, or maybe this one?

3 comments:

  1. I'm so jealous of you...Sarah never visits my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha Ha Ha... don't you remember when Katie Couric asked Sarah that wicked tough question "What do you read?"... It must be another resident. Its pretty obvious that Ms. Palin never learned how to read. Although I suppose she could have been looking at your pretty pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  3. the silly old bitch now lives in my backyard; there goes the neighborhood.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...