Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Bring it on!

Dozens of schools in the Boston area have already cancelled classes for tomorrow, and safety officials are urging folks to stay off the roads on Wednesday morning, when the height of this winter storm is supposed to hit the area. Sounds good to me! My office has issued a "delayed opening" memo, saying that our doors won't open until 10:00 am tomorrow, and that we'll get another message by 8:00 am if anything changes. So at the very least, I won't have to set the alarm clock tonight. As you can see on the map above, they're predicting Boston could get 14-15 inches of snow. Now THAT'S a winter storm. Having grown up near Rochester, NY, where we'd often get buried by "lake effect" snow, I think I've got snow in my blood. So again, I say "bring it on". Be careful out there, folks...and have fun!

1 comment:

  1. Oh Lordy. I'll be that the grocery store shelves are empty. You're in my thoughts....

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...