Thursday, December 2, 2010

For the love of god, people, HURRY. I can't go on without a Tweet from Khloe Kardashian

Associated Press -- Lady Gaga, Justin Timberlake, and Kim Kardashian are among the celebrities said goodbye to Twitter and Facebook on Wednesday for World AIDS Day. The campaign initiative, called the Digital Life Sacrifice, headed by Alicia Keys, aims to put the disease in perspective with celebrities filming their "last tweet and testament" videos and appearing lying in coffins for ads. Entertainers such as Usher, Jennifer Hudson, Ryan Seacrest, Khloe Kardashian and Elijah Wood, who also joined Keys's initiative, won't go back on social media platforms until they raise $1 million for the Keep a Child Alive foundation.

4 comments:

  1. Oh, no... disaster strikes yet again...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Smell me. I saw her in Washington Square filming a reality show a few weeks ago.

    Pretending to eat a hot dog, in couture (sp?)from a hot dog cart. At 10a. While either she or her sister STOOD on a box to make them look the same height.

    I think you can live w/out a tweet from the twat.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Why are they famous? I think someone told me once, but for the life of me I can't recall.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...